[RC] Descanso Vol 2 & Bar H Ride of Olde !! - Vchorsegal

Hey Don-
  Jazzi was under 125 most of the day, easily before lunch.  I agree about the pace, I rarely am not in the 40s by the time I hike in for a couple of minutes. I remember the Bar H Boogie- i was 6th with 16 minutes to spare a moment before you & Tammy !!!  Glad all is well & heal up quickly !

- Heidi Helly