From: Ranelle Rubin <raneller@xxxxxxx>
To: rogueroughriders1@xxxxxxxxx; ride camp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 7:46:35 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] cool back pad

Jamie,

Years ago when I rode in fleece pads, I had this problem. What I did to solve it was to make a "roll" out of another piece of fleece, stuff it with polyester batting, and sew it onto the top of the pad right on the edge..hint: dental floss works great for sewing with a big needle.

Both of these items should be available at any fabric store, and will cost you very little.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx