[RC] transporting to/from las vegas - Dawn Simas

I will be driving to pick up my horse in Las Vegas around Tevis week (I'm not riding this year).  I will have an empty trailer going down from Auburn.  And then will have room for one coming back the week after Tevis (I am staying in Vegas for a week).  LMK if anyone is interested in a ride...

Also, I was wondering about the CA inspection when traveling from Vegas toward Lancaster (whatever route # that is).  I suppose I should get a health cert/coggins?  But the many times I have always gotten one, at $150 a pop, I've never had to use it except for once at the OR border, but never into NV.  Does anyone know about the station there?

Thanks!
Dawn