[RC] OD - Tom Sites

It was a new trail system and i asked all the LD riders (i happened to be with them) i saw what they thought and i got all rave reviews except one said there was a rocky section.  I left after the first 20 or so came in and the Greens came in first again.  There were 2 thunderstorms and rain and i'm sure it was a long nite for the 100s

It was spaced out so i never saw any of the 50s or 100s so all i have is from Amy Cieri on the 50 who thought the trail was spectacular.  During the rain there was some running water and it made it slick.  A new trail system is bound to have some things that don't always go perfect but all i saw was smiling faces and a laid back atmosphere.

Amy did not know who won the 50 because they came in a bunch of 4 and i forget their names and don't want to mistake it since i don't know.

I know nothing of the 100s but i'd think it was a long nite for some.

All in all everything i heard was very positive so i think Gus Politis, Joe Seldon, Bob Walsh, the Vets and all the volunteers deserve lots of credit for getting 160 horse and riders thru a new trail w/ the elements of rain having to cause some difficulties.

I'm sure that there will be words from those that were there who can give full and more accurate information and winners, completors, pulls and experiences but as i said before all i heard was positive reviews up until 2 in the afternoon when i left from the LDs and Amy.  ts