[RC] pesticide ear tags - Vickie Jensen Hogen

There was a couple posts recently on using pestacide ear tags on horses.  I went and asked the rancher next door if I could try a couple.  So I have 4 tags here and would like some ideas on how to braid them into the mane. I thought I would try a couple different ways and see what works the best.  If I can get them to stay for longer than a few days I will give them a try this summer..

thanks
vickie hogen