Re: [RC] More of the Big Brown Story - a.hoins

If you watch the replay of the race you see some rough
handling of the colt by Kent D. in the first
quarter. Looks to me that he was real worried about
getting boxed in early and took a gamble
moving to the outside when he did. He was in the irons and
bridle bigtime holding BB up to move him over. Was that
enough to put the colt off and for BB not respond when
Kent D asked him for the gas? Or was it the lack of
steroids...?

Ann Louise