[RC] The Belmont in Elmont, NY - Tom Sites

When i saw the Preakness in Miami and the temps were record highs w/ smoke wafting over the area, and today when the OD 100 Mile Run is being held on hot and humid conditions here in Va. i reflect on how i wouldn't want to be going 5 miles much less 100 in this weather....

Then, i said that the trainer to Big Brown said then he used steroids every month on the 15th (Thoroughbred racing has now said that steroids would be banned in 2009) the trainer said he didn't use them this time as BB didn't need them.  His last place finish today showed something was not right.

HOW many times have we heard that we never change anything before a ride?  This may not have been the cause of this upset today but just something to ponder.....ts