[RC] Stainless steel parts.. - Linda Winkel

Found a great place to get stainless steel parts for bridles and reins or anything else that needs hardware. I converted all of my reins to the scissor or trigger snaps so I can use them as a lead rope or switch them out fast.. plus they were not put together originally with stainless so the conway buckles on the slobber strap were pitted.. where the slobber straps attach to the bit by way of the chicago screw and loop in the leather I put a scissor snap there.. They are great.. Why didn't John lyons design them that way in the first place...
They had the best price on the web and he even ordered the 1 inch in to carry all of the time in the scissor or trigger snap for me..
I prefer stainless myself..
Check it out..
Linda and AJ