Re: [RC] re: NOT married because of horses... - lori gaines

My Daughter used to pretend she was a horse to get my attention. She still talks about how Pat, the owner of the horses I was working with, would put her on the hot walker or the tread mill! (don't konw if she had to be hosed down afterwords) : ) She also ran around with the babies. They acted like she was one of them.

A couple of years after we were divorced, my X admitted he resented the fact that I would take care of the horses before taking care of him. Well duh! It's not like they can walk over to the feed shed to get their own dinner! I have to admit he was great at crewing. I kind of miss having someone meet me at the finish line and tell me what a great job I did and asking," What would you like to eat?"

Lori