Re: [RC] [RC] re: NOT married because of horses... - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

And what did that now 15 year old son, of Ranelle's, do this year for Mother's Day!  Even though, as he pointed out to me,  he does not 'do endurance' but rather is a snowboarder!  He crewed the Washoe Lake Ride for his Mom, helped the cooking crew prep and serve the Saturday night dinner, and helped my Granddaughter learn Ride Camp ropes.  When asked why - "because that is what is important to my Mom." Not that it was the MOST important...just that it was important to her!

D'Arcy