From: tondi313@xxxxxxx
To: desertrydr1@xxxxxxx; glenn218@xxxxxxxxx
CC: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] re: NOT married because of horses...
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 19:11:39 -0700

Jeri,

Been there, done that.

I think it is very hard in this day and age of total insulation to our earthly existence, for anyone that lives in a shelter that is constantly 72 degrees, with no wind in their face, to relate to getting dirty, hot, cold, sweaty and dumped by horses.  However, because of this day and age, we can get together to compete in what many must think is a total waste of time and energy, instead of using our horses to plow the fields in the hopes of putting up enough food and hay for the next winter.

I feel so lucky to be me and to have horses in my daily routine and to be able to support it all, including the occasional competition.  And to be able to get on Ridecamp to see what’s up.

Ride on!!

Sheila

No hour of life is wasted, spent in the saddle.  "Churchill"