[RC] re: NOT married because of horses... - aarenex

This is a story we tell a LOT in our camp, about a friend of mine who had dated a fellow for a long time (several years).  One night he sat down with her and said, "You will always love *that horse* more than you love me."

She was telling me this story, and I said, "Yeah.  So?"

Apparently, that's what SHE said to him.   And he couldn't live with that, and broke up with her.

I was telling the story to Jim when I first met him (we've been together nearly 8 years now).  And he said, "Yeah.  So?"

<G>

He's a keeper, that's what I say!

BTW, my friend married somebody else.  Good for her!

--Aarene in yes-it's-raining-again-dangit Northwest Washington State

--
"Custom fabrications, mythological interpretations, thinly-disguised truths and inspirational lies for the discerning listener"
aarenex@xxxxxxxxxxx