[RC] re: ride entry prices - Cindy Collins

Well, after reading this thread and what some of you are paying, I just want to get on my knees and thank God for the Tolman family in Wyoming.  The prices are $80 for a 50 miler.  That includes:  a fabulous dinner the night before the ride, a hot hamburger lunch whenever you finish, and breakfast snack foods and all the pop or water you want.  I have rides that are between 45 and 75 miles away from my home.  Like all "families"  we all sometimes complain and whine amongst ourselves, but I know how lucky we are in the Bighorn Basin of Wyoming to have this family continue to put on rides despite the all of the hardships, whining, and rising costs.  Cindy

Cindy Collins