Re: [RC] [RC] Trailer ground clearance - Maryben Stover

You can have a skid plate installed.  Most of the RV places can do it..............mb

On 6/1/08, Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk <mfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We just got our "new to us" LQ trailer home but are very concerned about the clearance of the waste water lines.  Has anyone heard of lift kits for horse trailers?  What about easy ways to change the discharge connections?  We adjusted the gooseneck so that it rides level with the truck but our driveway has some quick rise and fall areas and we are also concerned about some of the ride camps we go to.

Thanks,

Adam

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.