[RC] Ride Entry Fees - Candace Kahn

Hi,
   I am getting in at the tail end of this but was wondering if the rise in entry fees is in proportion to the rise in other costs of goods.  Everything one purchases these days costs more and more.  Everything that is affected by oil has jumped and is likely to continue to jump.
   While entry fees have gone up I try to look at what I am getting for that fee:

* an opportunity to spend a weekend or several days with my horse
* an opportunity to see old friends and meet new ones
* an opportunity to ride my horse for miles and miles over trails I wouldn't otherwise be able to travel on
* an opportunity to have my horse vetted several times
* an opportunity to escape work, housework, ranch chores, etc
* an opportunity to do what I want and when I want
* an opportunity to just have a simply relaxing and wonderful time with my friend, my buddy, my horse

With Warm Regards,
Candace Kahn  BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE
U.S. Dealer of Freeform & Barefoot Treeless Saddles
541.773-6300 or tollfree 877.865.2467