[RC] ENTRY FEES - Ginger Bill

I'm not talking about just the high entry fees, but the combination of all costs in which to participate in a ride. This includes gas/diesel and everything else. Like I said previously, "We have no control over gas and hay, but By Golly, we should at least be able to get a grip on our own sport." Yes, port-a potties are required for a BLM OR Forest Service permit(one at each vet check and base camp) Now everything else except for the fees, which are determined by the number of participants, the purchasing of items to mark the trail; a small completion award and payments to vets(usually the vets are owners of our sport, as well, and only charge according to the number of horses) all else is considered FRILLS. We are making this sport more expensive than it needs to be. I do speak from experience because I was a ride manager and am quite familiar with the costs of putting on a ride. Ginger