[RC] Dynamite - science? - Marlene Moss

Hey, got a question from the science types out there.  Have any of you investigated Dynamite products?  Is there enough real science in the products to ignore the crazy stuff?  Or is there something my physics classes forgot to tell me and it really is possible to transmute one element into another without vast amounts of energy?  I’m not trying to diss the products as I have heard some good things and I have a horse that is doing well with DynaPro.  And I haven’t found anything negative on the web about the products, but I’m just having a hard time swallowing this concept.

And maybe related or maybe not, although I try to be open minded enough to think that there are things out there that I haven’t experienced and may never have personal experience with, I do wonder why many of the Dynamite people fall into the “mystic” category.  I don’t know if this is true for all or most, but it has been from a couple personal experiences and a little web research.  Has anyone ever had someone test a horses muscles in a certain area to determine if it was off for a particular element or nutrient and done follow up work with a vet/blood work to see if it made sense?  I guess I’d love a cheaper way to determine if my horse needs a supplement, but I’m not quite ready to leap without looking.

Any comments?

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.LosPinos-CO.com - Boarding, Sales and More