[RC] Saddle pads - Linda Winkel

What is the best material for a saddle pad.. wool, neoprene.. combo Any suggestions would be appreciated. I use a Specialized Perfect pad which are sculptured to fit the shape of horses back and are thin enough to not distort fit. They feature cool grip neoprene lining  which is non slip while having air cavities to keep back cool and ventilated.
Not sure if they are too hot.. I live in Florida and it is so humid and hot right now.. looking for comfort for the horse..

Linda and AJ