[RC] Fwd: [SWITDR] Fandango Photos - John Teeter

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Steve Bradley" <stevesphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [SWITDR] Fandango Photos

Hi kids:
I keep forgetting to let everyone know that the photos from all three
days at Fandango are posted to my web site.

stevebradleyphotography.com

We were so lucky to have great light in the mornings and the
snowcapped mountain in the background made for some very "contrasty"
photos.?

Hope everyone had a good time as things at the ride this year seemed
to be really laid back and all I saw were smiles for the most part.

See you down the trails,
Steve