Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.5939 - Chipnml

To balance out the idea of "the quicker you finish, the shorter the suffering" is the advice I was given early on..."speed kills!"  If the first philosophy was true, then those people who do sub-5 hour 50's would have the oldest horses competing.  That doesn't seem to be the case.  I too like Julie Suhr's short 'n' sweet advice..."Never hurry never tarry."

Chip (who's goal this season is to do a few more sub-8 hour 50's!)