[RC] Girth sensitivity/soreness - sherman

I used to use neoprene, got girth sores, changed to PVC waffle girth, no more sores. All the “waffle” girths I see are PVC, not neoprene. Don’t know what the difference is, but my horses appreciate it.

Kathy

Lucy wrote:

I finally figured out that he needed a girth with *no* trim, so use a
Wintec neoprene waffle cinch that is more like a tube of neoprene -
the only trim is right at the ends where the buckles poke out.