Re: [RC] Girth sensitivity/soreness - Don Huston

Hello Kathy,

http://www.profchoice.com/htmldocs/prd/english/prd/dg.html
I have 4 of these girths. I have used them for 8-9 years on 3 different horses with 3 different saddles with no girth sensitivity/soreness. Each buckle (all 4) is on its own elastic strap. None of the buckles shows any hint of rust and they have never caused a pressure sore spot. You can get a good snug fit that still lets the horse move and flex and my saddles have never slipped, 2 OF Patriots and a modified Franklin roping saddle. I wash the cinch often with a hose and use no additives. 2 of the cinches have been modified for a heart monitor strap and have been used on my enduro horse for 8-9 years with no soreness.
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u229/Fasterhorses/
Good Luck cause it always helps to have a little.

Don Huston