[RC] Hoof Boots...Renegades...another option! - Naomi Preston

To those considering hoof boots, the Renegade boot is another excellent option out there.  We have had no rubbing issues, and are happy with the performance of the boots for us and our endurance customers.  We also are proponents of Natural Balance shoeing, and have used it successfully for many miles of endurance.

For more information on the Renegade boots, go to:

www.Tteamforendurance.com       and click on Renegades.
(I'm a paid advertiser on Endurance.net)

Lee Pearce (hubby & Natural Balance Farrier) will be demonstrating the Renegade boots at Steph's Fandango ride this weekend.  Anyone interested can have their horse sized and try the boots on their horse.  Renegade is also donating two pairs of boots as prizes for the ride!

Thanks!

Naomi Preston