[RC] Horse matches from the East - firedancefarms

Hi,
If you have been wanting a Firedance Farms endurance horse (see www.endurance.net classifieds or webpage) we can offer FREE SHIPPING on 1-40 in AR, TN or NC this Sat!  We are spending some vacation time on the Outer Banks and have room to bring Opal, Roxy, or Nikki to their lifetime partner!
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms