Re: [RC] [RC] Reminder about deadline for wt/region changes - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I am glad that you clarified this Michael.  I am very large right now and have been loosing weight steadily over the last two years.  I worry about carrying too much, more, weight on my horse, so I don't carry much other than myself.  So, it's good to know that as I loose weight I can start carrying more weight on my horse and graduate to a heavier saddle that might work better for both of us.  Thank you, Michael, it's good to know that I can still continue without the risk of loosing the points that I MIGHT be able to garner this year.  Well, as soon as I learn to hydrate a heck of a lot better for this altitude!

D'Arcy