[RC] Sweepstakes Gelding for Lease in WA State - Linda Layman

I have a beautiful Sweepstakes Gelding, Bask Grandson, for care-lease while my broken back heals (it is NOT a result of this horse). His registered name is MM Camoflage, out of Camilia* by Aliage. He has done one AERC endurance ride. He's about 15.1, perfect feet, great back, smart, animated, and he tries so hard to please his human. But he really needs a person that wants a partnership, not an automaton.  If you think you might be interested, please contact me at LC_Layman@xxxxxxxxx as I don't always get to my ridecamp emails.
Cheers,
Linda-Cat