[RC] horsehair braclet or keepsake - Carolyn Loedeman

Title: Re: [RC] ??horsehair braclet or keepsake

Dear Ridecampers,
I need your assistance.  I am in the process of having my first Endurance mare put to rest and would love to have a horsehair bracelet for myself from her to honor her.  In her day she was one of the top NE region horses and will be a sad day when she goes.
thanks all,Carolyn Loedeman