Re: [RC] [RC] re: new topic - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Kathie,

No need to apologize or take a back seat to your stand.  You have every right to your opinion and what works for your horse as anyone else on this list.  Being informative is just that being informative.  It is up to each and every individual to process that information in their own way.  And if one is offended or doesn't appreciate the information - that is what the delete button is for.

You keep bringing your input!  I love the interaction and I think that most people here do as well.  I honestly believe it is what keeps our Ride Camp community a viable one!  We are most passionate about that which we value a great deal in our lives - health and well being of your beloved equine!

D'Arcy

<Still regardless thanks for the inputs that were related and for the "safegrass" website which is really informative if you are planting pasture.>