From: Vccfarms@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   new topic, hay

I too had a similar experience with Ultium.  Eddie, my horse, is  normally hyper at the start, but no shakes or quivers.  On 2 rides where I  used Ultium
he had the shakes at the first vet check.  He pulsed down and  made it through, but never again with Ultium.

Mark

In a message dated 5/8/2008 6:27:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,