Re: [RC] So, how many miles do you ride before your first 50 of the year? - Trailrite

Here in So. Cal we don't really have a first 50 for the year.  I would guess that your question would apply different to a lot of riders. It would depend on the time-off your horse has, and the room the horse had to move around during that time off on how much work would have to be done before entering a 50.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390