Re: [RC] [RC] A lesson learned the hard way - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

That is truly so very sad for everyone involved.  Knowing certainly helps to understand why.  Unfortunately it also leaves one sadden that there was nothing that could have  been done to help him.  I am so sorry for your friend.  I hope you have passed "The Rainbow Bridge" poem onto her - if she doesn't already have it.  Tinguely - may the grace of God give you wings to fly free and without pain.  God Bless one and all.  Be kind to your equines you never know how much time you have with them.

D'Arcy

--
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
cest.mon.virage@xxxxxxxxx

"Re-examine all you have been told . . . dismiss what insults your soul."

--Walt Whitman