[RC] FW: please find this horse!!!!!!! - Melisa Bernasconi

This past Friday, I found out that my beloved Morgan mare has a colt out there. He was listed on a rescue web site in PA.,
but he was at a local horse trader where the resue found him and listed him on their site to help find him a home before he
went back to the auction. Sadly, despite the efforts of 14 other people who each donated money to help pay for him from
the broker, he was traded before the money went through. we were told he did not go to slaughter, sounds like he went to
 another broker somewhere. Linda, please forward this to the gal involved in the morgan rescue group that spotted him.
 PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE YOU KNOW INVOLVED IN RESCUES OR WHO GOES TO THESE AUCTIONS.
HIS NAME IS THREEJ'S SPICEY GEORGE. 6YEAR OLD, APPX 15H BAY GELDING. ODDS ARE HE WILL SHOW UP AGAIN
, PLEASE HELP US LOOK FOR HIM!!!. IF YOU FIND HIM, PLEASE EAMIL ME AT
MAJORANDUS_4MSN.COM.
Melisa