[RC] DVE/Easyboot Edge - Sue

I know this is late but had to catch up on work this week after a great time at DVE.  What a great ride! !!  Plenty of water in the troughs, hot soup at lunch, nice dinners. Well marked trail, nice camping and great weather. Definitely a ride to put on your to do list!!!!  Next year will be even better as I hear the ride will end in Johannesburg with a great New Years Party in the community center. Don't miss it!!!
I also got the chance to try out the new boot design, the EDGE, by EasyCare. They are so easy to put on and take off. They went on in about a minute or less and off just as easy. The new boot design snugs the boot against the hoof so its like a custom fit while being very easy to put on, take off and adjust.  I got to help test the new lower profile gaiter version for the EDGE.  The gaiter material is made out of much softer material. Also the bottom part of the gaiter next to the heel is now made of a stretchy, soft material and flexes nicely with the movement of the horse. We went went through sand and mud and the new EDGE held up very well. The boots I used and saw others use all hardly showed any wear at all. I can't wait to get to test more!!!
Sue