Re: [RC] [RC] before I die - Marirose Six

1) Earn a 1000 mile buckle for the Big Horn 100.
   2) Ride at least 1 if not 2 or 3 of my mules into the deacde team list.

I suppose that isn't much, but I've always tried to live life to the fullest (& I'm doing a pretty good job, I think). I figure, if I live long enough to get my 5 year old, who hasn't done any rides yet, into the decade teams list then I will have already fufilled many adventures.
We aren't here to stay, we're here to play!

--
Marirose

Yeeeeeee Hawwwww