[RC] Rc : Rc : Dubai Time - Nik Isahak Abdullah

I am in a more generous mode than Maryanne .Richard and Truman, I think their pre race conditioning regime probably is ride specific and may predate several years before each ride , given they have many" athletes" to compete with .My French colleague the other day just emailed to me  his training regime and his typical non hard days his horses spend hours on the threadmill , the likes of you and me would think that rest days would be spent resting in the stalls or grazing . It is just a matter of perception and where you want to go in this sport .That is the quintesential difference between amatuerism and profesionalism  ,without any name throwing Angie !

Get your free suite of Windows Live services! Windows Live