[RC] Whatever floats yer boat - Tom Sites

I guess at some point we'll be looking for the sub 5 hour 100?  Its probably doable.

To those that see Endurance as a Race like this, float yer boat and Godspeed.

To those who like to Endurance Ride...recognize these are 2 entirely different concepts and events and ride and relax in your 'limited' competition.  See and enjoy the scenery of new found places.  Meet new friends and laugh at the simplicity of a can of beans warmed on the engine block of a car.  Smell your horse and exhale fulfillment. Forego Victory and the path to it.  The majority of you will be better off by it.

Above all, whatever floats your boat, may you be the Captain of the ship.  Godspeed.

ts

My Congratulations to the King of Mayasia getting his COC.