Re: [RC] [RC] Dubai Times - Maryanne Gabbani

In as much as any drugging scandal will have to come from the FEI, and the UAE own the FEI, it's highly unlikely that you will hear about anything substantial, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the vast sums of money being spent on research in the Gulf are only on exercise and diet....

Maryanne