[RC] Treeless Saddle Anyone? - Val Nicoson

Does anyone have a Treeless Saddle that we could borrow for a ride or two that is in the nearby St Louis region??  My husband's new mare has been nearly unrideable since we bought her and I think it's a saddle fit issue...none of our saddles are wide enough that I know.  She was broke out and always ridden in a treeless.  Hubby simply thinks he's too heavy for her 14.2h stout frame...I think he's fine on her weight wise.

We really don't want to test ride a "new" saddle until we determine whether or not this is the issue.  Then we will look at the various treeless models out and determine what to buy.

I ride in a 15 to 15.5 inch saddle (western sizing) and my husband will likely take a size or two bigger than I.  He is about 6 ft tall and 220 lbs.

Thanks a bunch for any help on this,
Val