Re: [RC] OD Cavalry Teams - desertrydr1

Paul said:
As for the porta potties. You can tie your horse to  a tree or a bush, but not a
truck or a fence. (natural objects only). I usually opted to just hold him on
his lead line through the door. That way he could graze while I was busy.  For
those times when you need two hands, you can hold his lead in your teeth. By the
way, it helps to have a well broke horse for this, or you might wind up with
fewer teeth.

Or the door to the porta-potty jerked open when your horse decides to spook at something or leave to find better food!
Of course, that only happens when you have your pants down around your ankles.  jeri