[RC] Dr. John the Vet Student - Tom Sites

As some may know, we are planning a GAHR 0f 76 Reunion in Reno at the AERC Convention.

So today in my attempt to locate as many as possible i ask for any help anyone may have on locating Dr. John the Vet Student, who is now a Vet and i remember him when he came to the OD one year.  But i forget his last name and all i know is that he came from Pa. and may still be there.  So if anyone knows of how to reach Dr. John i'd really appreciate the information.

Thank You,
ts