RE: [RC] OD Cavalry - Ginger Bill

Thank you for responding to my e-mail. I am from Northern California. The Patriot Ride 100 is in Greenville, California and I am thinking that perhaps Kassandra (Ride Manager) would be interested in incorporating Calvary in that ride. It would be nice if every 100 mile ride would incorporate a Calvary. Take care.  Ginger

From: mark@xxxxxxxxxx
To: orrinandginger@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] OD Cavalry
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:52:12 -0500

Ginger-the Race of Champions had a division they called Solo.  OD, I believe, started the idea with Calvary.  I suppose you could do it anywhere--I never have a crew!  But there is no credit from anyone or anywhere except at OD.  I have started the 100 twice doing Calvary and have not made it yet.  Kim Fuess from CA and I are going to try it again this year.

Laura