[RC] Mt. Carmel XP Ride Photos - Dream Weaver

http://aerc.org/Photo_Gallery/MTCARMEL2008/MTCARMELXP2008.HTML  The ride was very nice this year - great weather, and a good turnout.  Some new trail which allowed less repeat and made for a really enjoyable three days of riding in colorful southern Utah!  If you haven't ever done this ride, check out the photos and look at the terrific scenery.  There is so much variety with just enough technical trail to keep it challenging and interesting.

I had a really nice ride this year on all three days.  Rode Chief on days 1 and 3, riding with Kevin Myers and a few other riders or alone, you'll see everyone in the photos.  On the middle day I was fortunate enough to be able to try out a new horse, that I absolutely fell in love with!  The bay colored ears are Bo's, in the photos.  I had only started looking about a week before Mt. Carmel so was very fortunate to have found such a nice well trained, well started horse all ready to go - so quickly.  Liked him enough that I brought him home and am looking forward to riding him at Fort Schellbourne.  :)

Karen