From: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] new topic, hay
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:27:16 -0700

My daughter’s horse had a major tie-up several weeks ago.  It was terrible!  She is now 3 weeks post event and still has elevated enzymes.  Several people emailed me and said their horses had tie-up episodes while on Ultium.  Please post to the list your findings as others are experiencing this problem too.  My prayers are with you,

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, CA