[RC] foot pain - sherman

Have you tried your running shoes with EZ ride stirrups? I see many riders wearing “non-horsey” running, hiking, trail shoes when they ride.  I get some numbness if I don’t take the pressure out of the stirrups occasionally, but no pain.

Kathy

Can anyone recommend a shoe that I can ride it, but is also comfortable to jog in?  Would a trailrunning shoe have a stiffer sole and give more support?  Any one have any luck with shoe inserts?

Thanks,

Melinda