Re: [RC] Testing the youth & Pony - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Whew....that's a lot of work on boots.  Glad I can do my cussin' and fussin' once every 4 weeks or so when I shoe my horses.

Jody

Laura Peck <lr_peck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But coming into the 'break' - neither one was above 52 BPM or even breathing hard.... So after spending an extra 15 minutes struggling with the epics (yet another one goes down in 100 use miles with broken cables! Makes three needing new cables. Had to cut yet another shredding gator off..sigh.. Time to call easycare and purchase longer-lasting 'keepers' and more cables.... Thankgod I only have 6 boots per horse!)  We headed on down the trail.. or shall I say - the mounts decided to fly down the trail again.... OK, 2 miles down - another cable snaps.. return to trailer for the last of my spare boots... Back on trail..... Trying to keep the two from continuing 'their race' - we fall into single file..