RE: [RC] some wise words on TB racing...and other horse sports - Ranelle Rubin

Great article..I sure hope the racing industry starts looking more closely at solutions.

Thanks Maryanne!

Ranelle
..thankful those in our sport know better!

I sure related with the comments about watching young horses run across the pasture risking their bodies. How many of us have said "easy boy" when they take off cross the pasture..?

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx