[RC] Wanted: Photos of funny t-shirts - Susan Favro

Troy Smith, the gal who does AERC’s Endurance News magazine, and I were e-mailing about some of the truly funny T-shirts people have made up (relating to endurance riding). We’d like to put together something for “Endurance News” about all those T-shirts. Please send your photos either to me (Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or Troy Smith (EnduranceNews@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

Thanks!

...S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse NETwork