[RC] electrolyes/colic - sherman

Okay, I got the results of the blood check for dehydration on Shadow . TCB was normal/high in the low 40s. I’m told this indicates slight dehydration. I guess it still doesn’t tell me if my electrolyting should have been more or less. I am surprised because Shadow was drinking at least 3 times the amount Sonny was drinking (I count gulps). Likely then his HR not coming down normally at the end was related to hydration, although skin tenting, mucous membranes, etc. didn’t show it.

Kathy