[RC] Looking for some opinions on horses - photos - Jennifer Stephenson

Hello all!  Just able to have horses again after about an 8 yr hiatus.  I am interested in endurance and was wondering if someone who is good at conformation might be able to email me privately about some horses I have available to me.  I would like to email some photos or video clips and get an opinion.  Anyone who would be willing to help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jennifer