Re: [RC] [RC] Texas Bluebonnet Results? AKA The Weird Thing About Doing 100's - Dawn Carrie

Yes, Darolyn and Mercy won and BCed...I heard Mercy looked really good.  That is a very nice little mare...I like the way she's put together.  Chris Lewis and Lisa Skalski came in 2nd and 3rd (not sure who was 2nd, who was 3rd; they were together).  Anyone know who the stalwart was who finished at 5:29?  Good for them for sticking it out and completing...now that's endurance!!!!  Bear and I finished our first 100 there at 5:10 in 2006, and I thought our record for long would stand for years, but I think someone broke it the very next year.

Ann Goolsby took a bad fall and pulled RO with a bruised back and neck; Kris Anderson pulled RO or RO-M with a tired horse and inverted CRI with 2 loops left.  Todd H. (he's already posted) pulled with his mare having a mild colic that quickly resolved (whew).  Not sure of the other pulls.

Congrats to everyone who completed and to those who gave it a good try as well.  I hope to be back with y'all next year!

Dawn Carrie (who made it through the 50 on double doses of codeine)